September 1
It is the first day of public school in Wisconsin. Everything is fresh, new bulletin boards, new classrooms, shiny waxed floors, long pencils, clean folders and notebooks. Kids are excited to be back with their friends. It has been an awesome summer in our house, we have traveled, visited friends and family, seen new places and had grand adventures. We have made time for us as a family. For this I am very greatful
. As the school year starts I also think of the changes that have happened since the end of the last school year. The parents whose lives are reminded each school year starting that their child is watching from heaven. To be thankful for the crazy mornings and trying to get into a schedule. To enjoy the child crawling into bed, a restless night sleep is just a reminder of your child's love. The endless piles of paperwork and things to sign to keep your child safe are the concerns of others for your child. The nervous energy that is keeping them from sitting down is a grace from God that their legs are healthy and strong. The sassy response to your statement is a sign if self confidence and independence. For this and so much more I am thankful for everyday. For those of you who know this pain I pray for you today and everyday. It is a new beginning but also a time to remember. God's Peace!
. As the school year starts I also think of the changes that have happened since the end of the last school year. The parents whose lives are reminded each school year starting that their child is watching from heaven. To be thankful for the crazy mornings and trying to get into a schedule. To enjoy the child crawling into bed, a restless night sleep is just a reminder of your child's love. The endless piles of paperwork and things to sign to keep your child safe are the concerns of others for your child. The nervous energy that is keeping them from sitting down is a grace from God that their legs are healthy and strong. The sassy response to your statement is a sign if self confidence and independence. For this and so much more I am thankful for everyday. For those of you who know this pain I pray for you today and everyday. It is a new beginning but also a time to remember. God's Peace!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home