ourdogsnewowner

Friday, February 27, 2015

Lost Fitbit

I have lost my fitbit. What a weird thing to lose.  I took it off to take my shower and when I went back it was not there.  Hmmm how does this happen???  I start to think am I crazy or losing my mind?  It was just in my hand and now I have no idea where it is.  Could it be a crazy morning where I need to be at work by 8? knowing that I had many things on my plate.  Dora needed her breakfast, a shirt and socks.  I needed to finish my report and then fax.  I had gone for my run what a wonderful morning, sun coming up and a brisk wind chill warning.  I started the water for my shower, my tea was not brewing I needed to start it, my clothes was all wrinkly so into the dryer, Dora's still hungry a poptart for her. I needed a wash cloth so I folded some laundry.  My shower yes time for my shower.  I get out of the shower and my fitbit is gone.  Where did I leave it? It is 24 hours later and I have just spent 2 hours retracing my steps and cleaning my room, to some it would be just a beginning but to me it is clean.  It is gone!!! What does this mean?  I have no idea where it is, so I sit back and wonder.  I think it is a sign from God to slow down the pace!  What sane person counts their steps?  I am a healthy person, I get more than enough steps in my life.  Do I really need a machine to count them for me?  I do get free stuff, flex benefit, coupons and deals all around, but do I need them or the things that they bring. This is what I ponder as I sit here today.  My fitbit is gone, I will find it I am sure, but where and when, I have no idea.  I will be curious when I find it, probably six months from now, will have 2 or did I listen to the call to simplify my life and slow it all down, not to count all my steps but to count all my blessings instead.   Have a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home