Well, I am less than 12 hours from my trip around the world. I am going to work with children in an Asian country. I have been told not to put too many specifics about places, but I will post about the experience and how things are going. This is a new experience for me and I am not sure how I will react. Dora asked me to read her I love you like crazy cakes tonight and I was crying like a baby. She knows how to make her Momma feel the love. I am pretty sure facebook will not work where I am going so I will mostly be posting here and on our teams blog www.acttripjune2014.wordpress.com .
Have a great week.
J
Have a great week.
J


1 Comments:
At June 12, 2014 at 3:37 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Much love!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home