ourdogsnewowner

Monday, December 26, 2011

Growing at Christmas







As I sat around watching the kids play, I was amazed at how much they have all changed. So that made me think lets see how much Dora has changed? The first picture she is my little baby through all the fun crazy time to now she is a big girl standing so straight. Dora was so excited on Christmas morning she really couldn't control it she was jumping on my bed. I think my favorite part was every time she would open something she would say "just what I wanted" and when she opened her "green Barbie" "yeah it is my green Barbie!!!" and the Chopper "MOMMA I GOT A CHOPPER" (Yes my daughter wanted a food processor that she saw on TV) I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and had time to reflect on what a special day it is for all!

Merry Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home