Happy Birthday Dora!!
Today is Dora's 5th Birthday. I have no idea how we got to her 5th birthday already. We had kindergarten registration this week and it hit me she is really going to school next year. Where did my baby go? Today it was even more evident, we were down on State street and Dora was skipping her way ahead of us, looking back occasionally to check where we were but skipping along on her own. Then as we took the pups for their walk tonight she rode her scooter the entire way in front of us again waiting at the corners. There will be no stroller this summer :( How will I carry my stuff at the farmers market? We had a wonderful day just hanging out together, having lunch at the gritty, walking on state street, playing outside, dance class and finishing the Barbie cake. Some modifications will be made for the cake on Sunday for her party. As I watched Dora play today, I really felt blessed at what a fine young lady she is becoming, friendly, outgoing, genuine, loving and great at telling knock knock jokes. I hope you enjoy the pics.
J
the bottom is 5 years of Dora on her Birthday!!! She is such a big girl now !!!




J
the bottom is 5 years of Dora on her Birthday!!! She is such a big girl now !!!









2 Comments:
At March 11, 2011 at 7:52 AM ,
Suzanne said...
Happy Birthday, Dora!!!
Thinking about you in TN.
Happy #5!
Can't wait to see you this summer.
Love,
Cate...and her Momma
At March 12, 2011 at 2:36 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Sorry we're a little late, but hope you had a spectacular 5th birthday! Can't wait to see you all again in July!!
The Callahans
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home