ourdogsnewowner

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LIfe in Wisconsin




Life has been moving so fast lately, but today I had some time to just sit back and play with Dora and get her ready for her bath. We played candyland with Dora, my self and more TT (her blanket) and more TT won. Dora was so excited for her blanket to win!!! She was so hilarious. It made me sit back in wonder at how blessed I am to have her as my daughter. Four years ago I was a wreck holding a picture and wondering if and how things would work out. I would never imagined a child so loving and caring and just plain fun. I know I am her mother and all mothers think this, but she is a daily reminder of what a great life we have. With Rosie here we are learning more Chinese culture and what it is like to have a teen, she has truly been a blessing as well. She is a hardworking, caring girl. Story time lately includes a story from Mom, a story from Dad and a story from Rosie in Chinese. Such a fun experience for Dora. I am so thankful we have plenty of years before Dora is a teen. I am truly loving each stage of motherhood, but the teen thing scares me a bit. Dora is currently upstairs in the bath singing her heart out to her friends in the tub, dolphin, ladybug.... So carefree and loving. I feel like I am taking pictures everyday, but I just want to hold onto these fun times. She is enjoying playing the piano, playing games, playing in the snow. One of my favorite things is her creative dressing, as many of you know a strong willed girl will only wear what she wants to wear. I have learned not to try to force too much, as long as she is covered appropriately:) Who knew polka dots and flowers matched so nicely:) I know I am blathering on but just really want to remember this time of fun and learning. As I am finishing this Dora is now playing me original scores. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home