So Thankful
I know I am a little late, as I have been most of this year :) For those who are close that is not new but a usual for me. I start early and somehow always end late. I am thankful that I have a career that I love and the time flies by.
Dora has been so sweet lately, just cuddly and fun. Always asking why and saying really Momma. She is starting to blossom at school, enjoying her new friends and telling us long stories of what she did that day. I am fearing my baby is gone and now I have a big girl, she talks of her "boyfriend" Randall (our dog) or Justin Beiber. I am so thankful that she is a happy, easy going and loving child. I have been working more lately so Dora and Phil have spent more quality time together. I am so thankful that I have a loving, patient and giving husband who is the best daddy. He is awesome with Dora and the love in his eyes when he has to scold Dora is so sweet, I think it hurts him more than her :)
Our family is doing well. Hope all who are reading have a great start to the holiday season.
J
Dora has been so sweet lately, just cuddly and fun. Always asking why and saying really Momma. She is starting to blossom at school, enjoying her new friends and telling us long stories of what she did that day. I am fearing my baby is gone and now I have a big girl, she talks of her "boyfriend" Randall (our dog) or Justin Beiber. I am so thankful that she is a happy, easy going and loving child. I have been working more lately so Dora and Phil have spent more quality time together. I am so thankful that I have a loving, patient and giving husband who is the best daddy. He is awesome with Dora and the love in his eyes when he has to scold Dora is so sweet, I think it hurts him more than her :)
Our family is doing well. Hope all who are reading have a great start to the holiday season.
J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home