ourdogsnewowner

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We have had a wonderful Christmas week. We have added a new friend to our family, Rosie came to us last Sat, she is an AFS student from China. I think Dora enjoys having a big sister, to share things with and bother as she is studying or doing more grown up things. We are learning much more about Chinese culture as we teach Rosie about living in Wisconsin. We hope to make the next 6 months as fun and educational as possible.

The following pictures are from Christmas eve at church and then at Grandma and Poppa's house.






On Christmas day we opened presents at 9:30 because someone just kept on sleeping, I guess the excitement from the week had finally caught up to her. I think I have the only kid in America who didn't wake up early, like she usually does :) We went over to my sister Laura's for Christmas dinner and lots of playing with cousins. I am trying to make it a tradition to make all of the cousins pajamas, so far they are a hit.







The kids had fun putting on shows and always finished with a bow :) When talking with Dora last night I was amazed at how much she has grown. I asked her what part of the weekend was her favorite and she said holding the candles and singing about Jesus' birthday. So sweet you just want hug her all of the time.

Hope you all had a blessed Christmas!!!

1 Comments:

  • At December 26, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Merry Christmas! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time in Wisconsin!

    When we received your Christmas card this week, Ande got so excited! She grabbed it shouting, "Dora....I miss her!" I sure hope we can make it out to WI or have a reunion somewhere in 2011.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home