Life in the fast Lane
Well the last time I posted it was Easter. It is now a week from Halloween. I guess life is moving in fast forward, not sure if anyone is even reading this anymore. I feel like writing tonight so I guess here it goes.
Lately I have been tested in so many ways that I feel like I am being pulled in all different directions, I was feeling like what is wrong with the world and the life that I am living. Then yesterday I witnessed the most beautiful expression of love by Phil to Dora, he danced with her at dance class the smile song. I will post part of it after this post. The genuine love in both of their eyes makes me feel so blessed and nothing else really matters. Life is back in order, in fast forward, but in the right order.
We have had a great summer with tons of fun and life in it. We traveled to NYC to visit Uncle Ed and Uncle Scott, to New Hampshire to visit family Phil and Dora had never met and had tons of fun just bumming around Madison and having others visit us. The realization that it is almost Halloween and fall sports are starting to wind down, means winter is just around the corner. It has been such a glorious summer and fall that I say bring it on, let the snow fly because it made a beautiful year this year.
I hope all who read this are doing well. Love always J
Lately I have been tested in so many ways that I feel like I am being pulled in all different directions, I was feeling like what is wrong with the world and the life that I am living. Then yesterday I witnessed the most beautiful expression of love by Phil to Dora, he danced with her at dance class the smile song. I will post part of it after this post. The genuine love in both of their eyes makes me feel so blessed and nothing else really matters. Life is back in order, in fast forward, but in the right order.
We have had a great summer with tons of fun and life in it. We traveled to NYC to visit Uncle Ed and Uncle Scott, to New Hampshire to visit family Phil and Dora had never met and had tons of fun just bumming around Madison and having others visit us. The realization that it is almost Halloween and fall sports are starting to wind down, means winter is just around the corner. It has been such a glorious summer and fall that I say bring it on, let the snow fly because it made a beautiful year this year.
I hope all who read this are doing well. Love always J


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home