Dad is home alone
It is kind of a strange day for me. For the first time since we got Dora, I will not see her in the morning. She and her mom are up in Minnesota at her cousins first communion. It is kind of funny to think about, but it just kind of hit me that this is the first time in over a year we won't spend the night in the same place. It is nice to have some time for myself, but I am a little saddened by it as well. It is giving me some time to work on some lesson plans, (Ok, I am watching the Cubs as well) but It is just one of those sort of milestones that I never really though about. We don't have many new photos of the princess so I will attach some of the work in progress of our basement project, and maybe will be able to find some of Dora as well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home