Love Love Love the New BLog!!! I can not believe how much lil' Dora has GROWN!!! She is still as beautiful as ever!! I can not wait to see her and give her the biggest hug ever, neither can Emily Grace!! Miss You Guys!! Your favorite Pals in Atlanta, Amy, David and Emily Grace
We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 little girl, and 2 dogs. Wrigley and Randall ruled the house until April 2, 2007 when Dora entered our lives. Now she tells us all what to do.
1 Comments:
At March 18, 2008 at 10:15 PM ,
DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...
Love Love Love the New BLog!!! I can not believe how much lil' Dora has GROWN!!! She is still as beautiful as ever!! I can not wait to see her and give her the biggest hug ever, neither can Emily Grace!!
Miss You Guys!!
Your favorite Pals in Atlanta,
Amy, David and Emily Grace
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home