I am crying right now!! How sweet!! I am so jealous that you have your video ready. I love it. You know that you all will most definitely be in our thoughts over the next few days. I can't believe that it has been an entire year already. WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! The Venns
We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 little girl, and 2 dogs. Wrigley and Randall ruled the house until April 2, 2007 when Dora entered our lives. Now she tells us all what to do.
3 Comments:
At March 30, 2008 at 11:19 PM ,
DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...
I am crying right now!! How sweet!! I am so jealous that you have your video ready. I love it. You know that you all will most definitely be in our thoughts over the next few days. I can't believe that it has been an entire year already.
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!
The Venns
At March 31, 2008 at 8:42 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Lucky, Lucky, Lucky !!! and
Blessed, Blessed, Blessed !!! I AM---
Much love, G'Ma Jo
At April 1, 2008 at 9:45 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Tow beautiful parents and one beautiful little girls. Who could as for more?!!
Love, Bob & Anna
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home