ourdogsnewowner

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happiness is..........



As I was sitting in bathroom waiting for Dora to finish I had the thought to write down all the fun little things that make me happy right now. Some are silly but most will be forgotten in time so I will write them here.

Happiness is....

-holding Dora's dress as she goes to the bathroom and still being able to breath
-waking up at 3 AM to Momma I need to go potty
-waking up with a pain in my back because Dora is using me as a pillow
-having enough toilets that we can all be going and still have an extra
-helping put on 5 different outfits because "no this one" was said after it was on
-reading the same book 5 times "brown bear brown bear what do you see?"
-finding "babies" tucked in all around the house so they stay warm
-eating chocolate ice cream after a bath
-realizing that the last pack of pull-ups we purchased are sitting in a closet
-eating an entire box of raspberries driving 4 min home from Grandma's
-finding flowers on my pillow to make it look pretty
-helping plant flowers by pulling them out of the containers by the stem
-having enough dog hair floating in the house that it looks like you have a third dog
-hearing I love you Momma as you leave the room
-hearing I want 2 kisses Momma

thanks for humoring me. Have a great day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home