Happy Memorial Day
Happy Memorial Day to all!
Thank you to all who have served or are serving for making my life this simple and easy. I know I need to spend more time appreciating all that I have been given in life and that others do sacrifice to help keep it this way. So thank you to all who serve in someway or another. As I write this I think of Laura, a woman I work with, who will be starting her second tour this fall, leaving her husband and child to help the world be a better, safer place for my family. She is a great woman and serves our country well. Every year she rides in the memorial day parade.

Memorial Day is always a somber holiday, a day to reflect and celebrate life and remember how precious life is. This past week, the earthly world lost 2 great young men. I know they are in heaven, at the service for them on Sat the power of faith was so strong you could feel it in your bones. It was one of those life experiences that makes you feel closer to God. It was a horrible accident and a lot of tears were shed but even in the tears people were comforted in knowing they are in heaven. Watching young people comfort each other with such a sense of faith that is so strong was very empowering to see. As life moves on, our path is more clear and more clouded all at the same time. My faith has grown this week, but where it is leading me I do not know.
I hope your weekend was full of family, love and happiness.
Thank you to all who have served or are serving for making my life this simple and easy. I know I need to spend more time appreciating all that I have been given in life and that others do sacrifice to help keep it this way. So thank you to all who serve in someway or another. As I write this I think of Laura, a woman I work with, who will be starting her second tour this fall, leaving her husband and child to help the world be a better, safer place for my family. She is a great woman and serves our country well. Every year she rides in the memorial day parade.

Memorial Day is always a somber holiday, a day to reflect and celebrate life and remember how precious life is. This past week, the earthly world lost 2 great young men. I know they are in heaven, at the service for them on Sat the power of faith was so strong you could feel it in your bones. It was one of those life experiences that makes you feel closer to God. It was a horrible accident and a lot of tears were shed but even in the tears people were comforted in knowing they are in heaven. Watching young people comfort each other with such a sense of faith that is so strong was very empowering to see. As life moves on, our path is more clear and more clouded all at the same time. My faith has grown this week, but where it is leading me I do not know.
I hope your weekend was full of family, love and happiness.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home