tagged
Ok Here the rules to the tag.
1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. link back to the person who tagged you
3. link back to this parent post
4. tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them
We started this current blog a year after we were home from China with Dora. We had used an adoption site and we really wanted to expand to other things in our world. Of course Dora is the main component to our blog.
1. Stay connected with Gotcha Sister-It is fabulous to see how much the girls have changed over the past 17 months. Following everyones blogs makes it feel like we are together much more often.
Pictures for family and friends- I love getting the emails, you haven't posted pictures in a while. We need pictures. It makes me feel closure to family and friends who are too far away to see Dora grow.
Journal of life-It keeps a nice record of what is going on in our little world. I love to look back on the things we have done and the pictures we have posted. I have never kept a diary but this is kind of like one that is semi-public, my sister doesn't have to look too hard for it:)
Addiction- I have so little time currently but I still find time for reading blogs even if I don't post. Sometimes to the downfall of my house, no so clean currently but I am having too much fun writing this.
Not sure what to write- sometimes I have a hard time finding words so I just post cute pictures of Dora
So Jackie sent this to us.
I am going to tag Amy and Dorothy, they do some posting that I like to read. Dorothy is so insightful with her blogs and how she approaches life.
Have a great day
PS Jackie you could have given a hint on how to link:) like highlight the name and hit the link insert, it took me quite a while to figure that out
1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. link back to the person who tagged you
3. link back to this parent post
4. tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them
We started this current blog a year after we were home from China with Dora. We had used an adoption site and we really wanted to expand to other things in our world. Of course Dora is the main component to our blog.
1. Stay connected with Gotcha Sister-It is fabulous to see how much the girls have changed over the past 17 months. Following everyones blogs makes it feel like we are together much more often.
Pictures for family and friends- I love getting the emails, you haven't posted pictures in a while. We need pictures. It makes me feel closure to family and friends who are too far away to see Dora grow.
Journal of life-It keeps a nice record of what is going on in our little world. I love to look back on the things we have done and the pictures we have posted. I have never kept a diary but this is kind of like one that is semi-public, my sister doesn't have to look too hard for it:)
Addiction- I have so little time currently but I still find time for reading blogs even if I don't post. Sometimes to the downfall of my house, no so clean currently but I am having too much fun writing this.
Not sure what to write- sometimes I have a hard time finding words so I just post cute pictures of Dora
So Jackie sent this to us.
I am going to tag Amy and Dorothy, they do some posting that I like to read. Dorothy is so insightful with her blogs and how she approaches life.
Have a great day
PS Jackie you could have given a hint on how to link:) like highlight the name and hit the link insert, it took me quite a while to figure that out


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home