Life and Such
It has been kind of a crazy past few weeks. I finished up teaching summer school, which was really fun, now I am still hoping to find a full-time gig for the fall. If not, I will continue to substitute teach. We have taken a few trips, We went to Chicago to see the Dragon boat races with Uncle Bean and Aunt K-T, we also spent a week traveling to see friends in Indiana and then up to the northern part of Ontario Canada to see some friends. It was a really great trip. Dora is such a little trooper. She traveled very well. Of course the DVD player with Dora the Explorer and Clifford Movie helped a lot as well. It was good to get home just in time for the Olympics. For those of you who don't know Ed is in Beijing with NBC right now and has sent some amazing photos, these are just a sample, and I didn't do a great job of copying them, but check the link to Uncle Scotts blog for more cool photos. Dora is really funny, she keeps saying "ED-DEE in Chi-na-na" she is really a trip. Things have been good, our basement is almost finished, so we will have photos of that soon, and Football started at Lakeside today so Julie is happy. Although the PT/ATC is starting a bit hurt, she was attacked by our screen door last night, and 10 stitches later, her foot is doing much better.


2 Comments:
At August 11, 2008 at 10:09 PM ,
Jackie Sue said...
Ouch on the 10 stiches....yea on the finished basement...although a basement is not a concept we have here in swampy FL I have heard how wonderful they are and I'm happy for you that yours is nearly done. BTW, were you not just a little proud of our China and their opening ceremonies??? Phenomenal! Oh, and Dora is just adorable...seriously!
At August 18, 2008 at 11:12 AM ,
Steph said...
OUCH!! My storm door attacked me a few years back and nearly took off my heel! I don't remember how many stitches, but I have a nasty scar to show off, not to mention an unhealthy fear of storm doors!! So sorry about that. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home