ourdogsnewowner

Sunday, May 4, 2008

All about Dora


The past couple of weeks have been very fun. The weather is finally turning nice and we are able to be outside more. Dora is loving riding her tricycle, especially when Mom is pushing the handle to make it go faster. We walk to the park and slide down the slide and swing on the big swings. We have a new slide at home that is just Dora's size. She loves to climb and slide then dive on the ground forward after she is down. I laugh every time. I say she is practicing her head first slides for softball. Grandma and Grandpa are home from Fargo and every time we get in the car and go in the direction of their house, she starts to chant Grandpa, and really doesn't like if we don't stop. It is fun to have a daughter who is starting to make her own decisions. NOO I don't want that. Pink Momma Pink, for everything she wears, always wants what I haven't set out. Outside to slide, PLEASE!!! Color, color I want to color. Juice box, juice box, juice box please. Reading to her baby, bear, doggy, or anything she can hold in her arms. So precious to watch her read and comfort her baby. She is so tender and sweet. Saying hello to every male that passes her. TT (TV) Ni Hao, please. These are some of my favorites. I hope that this time lasts for a while. I truly enjoy seeing the world through the eyes of a 2 year old. So simple and sweet and full of life and energy.
We finally got Dora's tree planted. It is just her size. It will be fun to watch her and the tree grow.
Have a great week. J

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home