Great video. AnnaLyn actually sat and watched about 3 minutes of it very intently. She never watches tv, so that's really saying something!! Happy New Year from Tennessee
I absolutely love it!!!! What a great year!! I just want to pick up Dora and give her the biggest HUG!! Great job on the video!!! Great Music too..I noticed that Bon jovi made an appearance...that was for Julie huh? You guys did so well all by your self, I should turn over the Adoption video to you since I have to rely on Adam who is ALWAYS busy!! He swears that it is coming along, but now that I see what you guys can do all by yourself, I am embarrassed that I ever even tried make the BIG one knowing that I would need help from someone else. Happy New Year to our favorite Wisconsin family!!! Wishing you all blessings of joy, health and wealth in 2009!!! Love from our family to yours, The Venns
Loved it, loved it loved it!! Great job! I agree with Robyn....tears and laughter. Now, you've given me the incentive to try to make one for Ande too. Happy New Year from Maryland!
We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 little girl, and 2 dogs. Wrigley and Randall ruled the house until April 2, 2007 when Dora entered our lives. Now she tells us all what to do.
4 Comments:
At December 31, 2008 at 11:41 PM ,
Molly's Mommy said...
AWESOME, this made me laugh and cry and thank you so much for sharing your beautiful baby girl!!
At January 2, 2009 at 10:50 AM ,
Steph said...
Great video. AnnaLyn actually sat and watched about 3 minutes of it very intently. She never watches tv, so that's really saying something!! Happy New Year from Tennessee
At January 3, 2009 at 1:05 PM ,
DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...
I absolutely love it!!!! What a great year!! I just want to pick up Dora and give her the biggest HUG!! Great job on the video!!! Great Music too..I noticed that Bon jovi made an appearance...that was for Julie huh? You guys did so well all by your self, I should turn over the Adoption video to you since I have to rely on Adam who is ALWAYS busy!! He swears that it is coming along, but now that I see what you guys can do all by yourself, I am embarrassed that I ever even tried make the BIG one knowing that I would need help from someone else.
Happy New Year to our favorite Wisconsin family!!!
Wishing you all blessings of joy, health and wealth in 2009!!!
Love from our family to yours,
The Venns
At January 3, 2009 at 2:02 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Loved it, loved it loved it!! Great job! I agree with Robyn....tears and laughter. Now, you've given me the incentive to try to make one for Ande too. Happy New Year from Maryland!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home